Monday, May 18, 2009

Can't beleive its been so long


Sorry its been such a damn long time since my last post, my keyboard died and I just recently got a new one.
I got a couple new things to report though:

1) The "Summer" Script, is going alright but I really need to quit all the distractions around me and focus on this, after all summers almost here. I've been researching Film Schools, or more like the short films that the students produce there. And I can't believe I don't like any of them. Their all shit! They're not even making films there, or movies even - what their doing is making videos - nice, smooth, polished, and glorified you tube videos. Its Film School for crying out loud, MAKE A GODDAMN FILM! My challenge is to make a short film over the summer that's better than it takes these fuckers an entire tuition to do. If I can do that, I might have a chance.

2) i saw the new "Star Trek" and it was shocking how good it was, I hardly had any problems with it at all and it was nice to see something of very good quality from JJ Abrams - Mission impossible 3 was just horrible.

3) I'm going to start doing movie reviews on here to help hone my writing, analyzing, and criticizing skills, so prepare...

Thats all for now - but I'm definately gonna start posting more stuff soon - see you than.

No comments:

Post a Comment